The G-Startup Worldwide Tel Aviv edition of the competition received more than 250 entries from 35 countries. These are the 10 startups chosen to participate
This post is sponsored by GMIC.
G-Startup Worldwide competition, an initiative by global mobile innovation platform GWC, has announced the top 10 startups for its Tel Aviv edition. The selected startups will be presenting on stage at GMIC Tel Aviv on March 22. GMIC, the Global Mobile Internet Conference, hosts mobile executives, entrepreneurs, developers, and investors from around the globe and across platforms to build partnerships, learn from industry thought leaders, better understand mobile technology trends, and shed light on how mobile is positively changing the world. GMIC will be the official home for all G-Startup Worldwide competitions.
The GMIC Tel Aviv G-Startup winner will receive a $50,000 investment prize, while second place will receive $20,000. Additionally, each local winner receives a free trip to the finals at GMIC Silicon Valley, which will be held from September 28-30. The nine local G-Startup winners will pitch one final time at GMIC Silicon Valley, with the overall champion receiving $250,000 and the runner-up receiving $120,000. Moreover, the grand prize winner and overall runner-up receive a G-Network Membership that will allow them to access GWC’s exclusive, global network of tech leaders, executives and investors.
The G-Startup Worldwide Tel Aviv edition received more than 250 entries from 35 countries. A panel of 15 esteemed investors on the evaluation committee have reviewed the startups.
The top startups that will be presenting at GMIC Tel Aviv are:
1. Cinch provides financing solutions for businesses based on store credit sales. With their platform, businesses can build campaigns to sell store credit and get cash directly from their customers based on future, personalized, and discounted services.
2. Shoptimally helps e-commerce sites learn what each individual buyer is looking for and delivers a better user experience from the first visit. Currently, machine learning and deep learning algorithms focus on making the most out of the data available. However, there’s a limit to how much you can make out of a small amount of data. To address this, Shoptimally creates more and better data, learning more than is possible under the current working process.
3. The Grid is developing proprietary technology to enable the provision of various “on-demand” courier and delivery services. The Grid’s technology and tools are focused on enabling the simultaneous performance of several, unrelated “on-demand” delivery assignments by a single courier. This is a challenging and unique proposition which dramatically improves the service’s costs and consequent price, while still offering an innovative, “on-demand” experience.
4. feelter: Consumers today search for the truth all over social media to make their buying decisions. feelter is a platform that improves sales and engagement by enhancing the shopping experience with highly curated social content (mentions, reviews, photos, videos and insights) on the web and in apps and stores. They are placed right next to the product, designed to support consumer decisions and eliminate the need to wonder off into competitor territory for more information.
5. ZCast is an end-to-end platform for generating global group podcasts with no need for a studio nor equipment. Available on iOS in a native app and a full web app including Android support, users can define a topic, choose co-hosts and go live with zero barriers.
6. TapReason helps mobile applications fulfill their true potential. Building a successful app requires building a great product, but a great product alone is not enough. A successful app has to reach critical user mass, or in other words, go viral. This is where TapReason comes in. TapReason is an automated internal campaign management platform for promoting mobile apps by optimizing their viral loop.
7. TRENCH is making the fashion industry economical for consumers, enabling any woman to enjoy an infinite closet without opening her wallet. TRENCH is building fashion sharing economies and empowering them with an innovative digital currency and an engaging geo-location app. TRENCH enables women to enjoy new fashion items continuously for their closets without using more money, getting them items even faster than deliveries while making new friends.
8. TROPHiT is the world’s first value-driven marketing platform. Its patent-pending no-SDK technology turns mobile game virtual items into marketable units called “vouchers” to allow unique marketing methods that improve traffic quality. This can “recycle” gold leftovers in an inactive game for a new sword in a new game, text your friend 50 gems as a signup gift, distribute 200 free chips for Korean new users vs. 500 in UK, and more – all monitored through your favorite tracking provider.
9. FieldIn Tech is an IoT software service company that optimizes integrated pest management in orchards, groves and vineyards. Their intuitive, analytics-based solution is designed for both grower teams and their stakeholders. The product makes it possible to utilize data from the field throughout the entire crop protection cycle, and creates a new level of transparency, traceability and collaboration.
10. ONDiGO is leveraging automation and and machine learning to automate tedious sales tasks and capture repeatable success patterns that transform salespeople into top performers.
This post is sponsored by GMIC.